Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Paisley

I got the privilegde of watching cute Paisley the other day. Let me tell you this girl is a HOOT! Serioulsy so funny. So naturally i brought my camera to see if i could get a picture of this cutie, she was standing by the window (and i love using window light because that means you dont have to use a flash), and it was PERFECT so i said "Paisley dont move ill be right back keep telling me about your ant farm ok?" and when i got back she was just standing there talking about her aunt farm. Soooo cute. Anyway, so this is the same picture three times again-- i like seeing how different each picture can look-- and people Paisley is an absolute GEM, find me with someone with prettier eyes and ill give you a dollar. Indroducing Paisley!! (Her sister Mollie was sleeping the whole time :( and she is just as adorable i promise you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment