Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The "Rush" Kids

This past weekend I got to go play with the "Rush" children!! (Now on my blog I will most likely never use a persons real name, mainly to keep identities private and secret, unless the person does not mind and gives permission directly. However especially with children I will not reveal their names- I know who they are and that is all that matters :). So aliases it is for the kiddos!!) I LOVE the "Rush" kids. Evan is such a sweetheart and Samantha is a hoot. I just couldn't pass up this opportunity to try out my camera with them- they are both as adorable as it gets and they really are a pleasure to be around. I just love them!!

Isn't he a stud :)

And she is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous.


Thanks Mom and Dad for letting me play with all your babies! I love them so so so MUCH!!

*Pictures uploaded with permission from parents* :)

1 comment:

  1. oh, adorable pictures! you are so talented! can't wait to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete