Friday, June 19, 2009

Photoshop Phriday- Morgan and Kalie

From now on fellow bloggers I will be posting 'Photoshop-Fridays' where i will take someones photo (with permission of course) that they have taken and photoshop it and show you the final result! I love photoshop and it really is amazing what it can do to a photo. So for the first one I took my friend Kalie's photo that she took at our senior dinner dance. I love this picture and when i saw it i knew BAM i want to photoshopt that and make the colors more vibrant- make those baby blues stand out, and the backround blurry. And i think it turned out not too shabby. Although it didnt hurt that both these girls are absolutely gorgeous :)


BEFORE



AFTER :)

To make this masterpiece what it is-- Heightened contrast, hightened Saturation, Gaussian blur, duplicated layer- then erase tool of about 65-70% opacity on face to make backround blurry and five a 'glow' to the faces. I hope you enjoyed photoshop phriday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment